Still in one league and still setting the lineup in the other. With a score of 145 points even, I would have gotten the better of half of the eight playoff teams. I’m too curious for my own good.
The other league was the answer to week ten…which I dubbed the Rivalry & Redemption series. I lost, which proves further I paired up with the correct rival. Last year I defeated this team to win the championship [which I still say I was incredibly lucky in doing so]. It’s only fair I am getting walloped by the team this year. After this back and forth, I highly anticipate what could be next year.
[For the record, my teams are Half Measure and Flippy Flop.]
AZ Devils Gets Victory Against Flippy Flop and Hands Them Fifth Loss in a Row
AZ Devils (7-8) 174.00
AZ Devils took down Flippy Flop 174.00 – 156.90 due in part to DeSean Jackson who amassed 24.55 points and Cam Newton who scored 16.95. AZ Devils goes to 2-1 head-to-head this season against Flippy Flop, avenging a Week 10 upset loss (161.60 – 149.75) the last time the teams met. Flippy Flop was led by Eddie Lacy with 25.60 points and Drew Brees who scored 16.25. To make matters worse, Flippy Flop had a starter score zero points (Mario Addison). AZ Devils (7-8, 2,466.10 points) remains in sixth place and Flippy Flop (3-12, 2,246.20 points) stays mired in last place.
Missed Opportunities by Flippy Flop
- Did not start the San Diego Chargers Defense, which scored 19.40 points and beat his projected point total by 583.1%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 28.85 points.
- Antonio Smith was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 3.09 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Picked up Paul Worrilow, who scored 5.25 points against his projected 11.72.
- The 14.40 points scored by the Cincinnati Bengals Defense fell short of their 25.37-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Flippy Flop scored 156.90 points against a projected 168.06 and underachieved for the 10th time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Flippy Flop has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost five straight games.
- At 17.10 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Tom Brady scored 16.00 points against a projected 10.69 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in six straight games.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 4.82, Phil Dawson has now exceeded his projection in six straight weeks.
- The Dallas Cowboys Defense did little to help AZ Devils, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.70 points against a projected 15.60.