Life’s been keeping my entirely too occupied; which I’ll post about soon enough (for those who don’t know why I live for November).
What’s interesting about this recap? The same team I lost to was the same team I defeated this. Talk about something zany.
All the weeks shall be added in the order they should have been…before I make my overdue announcement. Have some patience with me…
[For the record, my teams are Half Measure and Flippy Flop.]
My idiot team.?! Beats Half Measure
My idiot team.?! (1-7) 127.75
Half Measure (3-5) 107.00
My idiot team.?! beat Half Measure 127.75 – 107.00 led by the Denver Broncos Defense who amassed 47.00 points and Dan Bailey who scored 26.00. My idiot team.?! was better than projected and scored 13.5% more than their projected 112.57 points, while Half Measure fell short of their projections and scored only 88.8% of a projected 120.51. Half Measure was led by the Seattle Seahawks Defense with 27.00 points and Lavonte David who scored 12.50. The outcome could have been worse, My idiot team.?! had two starters score zero points. My idiot team.?! (1-7, 882.15 points) remains mired in the cellar while Half Measure (3-5, 1,076.25 points) stays down in 13th place.
Missed Opportunities by Half Measure
- With 6.40 points against a projected 10.46, Anquan Boldin did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Half Measure had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 26.00 – 9.00 to My idiot team.?!.
- At the QB position, Half Measure got outscored 18.85 – 8.30 by My idiot team.?!.
- It was a season-low 8.30 points for Robert Griffin III this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 28.5% of a projected point total of 29.17.
- Justin Blackmon had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.80 points and recorded only 37.6% of his 10.10-point projection.
- Four of the five losses for Half Measure this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With the win, My idiot team.?! snapped their seven-game losing streak.
- The 16.30 points by the RBs on Half Measure was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 107.00 points put up by Half Measure ranked 13th in the league this week.
- My idiot team.?! outdid their projection in the win, while Half Measure came in under their point expectation. My idiot team.?! is now 1-1 when overachieving, while Half Measure falls to 0-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- My idiot team.?! won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
Flippy Flop Gets Victory over My idiot team.?! to Even Season Series
My idiot team.?! (2-6) 156.25
Smooth Moves by Flippy Flop
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 41.60 points, the highest of any player on Flippy Flop this season.
- Drew Brees had 27.30 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Darren McFadden led all RBs in the league this week with 20.40 points.
- Calvin Johnson scored the third-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 184.1%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Eddie Lacy had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.50 points.
- Flippy Flop won by 35.55 points, covering the 0.58-point spread.
- Flippy Flop had their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season with 191.80 points.
- The RBs on Flippy Flop collectively had their best week of the season with 39.90 points.
- Tom Brady did little to help Flippy Flop, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 2.90 points against a projected 10.31.
- Despite being on the winning team, Justin Houston scored 3.00 points against a projected 8.46 and has now underachieved in five straight games.