A win and a loss again; with a twist. I finally won my first matchup in my own league. Funny enough, my opponent in the other league defeating me; securing a first win.
[For the record, my teams are Half Measure and Flippy Flop.]
AZ Desert Devils Spanks Half Measure to Capture 14th Place
AZ Desert Devils (1-4) 193.55
Half Measure (2-3) 105.95
AZ Desert Devils recorded the highest point total this week, demolishing Half Measure 193.55 – 105.95. It was an epic beatdown, and the 87.60-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. Half Measure, coming off a 159.05 – 114.30 win against 49ers, saw their scoring drop off this week. To make matters worse, Half Measure got zero points from Jeff Maehl. AZ Desert Devils (1-4, 735.10 points) inches up to 14th place while Half Measure (2-3, 691.35 points) stays in 10th place.
Missed Opportunities by Half Measure
- Did not start Justin Blackmon, who scored 24.60 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 151.0%.
- Picked up Kendall Hunter, who scored 2.90 points against his projected 3.94.
- Half Measure fell short at the K position, getting outscored 30.00 – 14.00 by AZ Desert Devils.
- Did not take Jeff Maehl (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- It was a season-low point total for Half Measure.
- Half Measure had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- With 2.50 points, Half Measure got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
Flippy Flop Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Tacklin’ Dummies, Knocks Them Back into Fourth Place
Tacklin’ Dummies (3-2) 97.80
Smooth Moves by Flippy Flop
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 37.50 points, the highest of any player on Flippy Flop this season.
- Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.65 points.
- Mario Addison scored 2.25 points against a projected 1.05 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Flippy Flop was still able to win.
- Devin McCourty scored a season-high 17.70 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 233.3%, which ranked third in the league.
- Three of the starters for Flippy Flop scored higher than the leading scorer for Tacklin’ Dummies.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Trent Richardson had a season-low 7.40 points against a projected 13.84 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory of 43.05 points was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- The win by Flippy Flop snapped a four-game losing streak; securing their first win.
- Flippy Flop got their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season with only 17.05 points this week.