One win, one loss. The season is young…right?
[For the record, my teams are Half Measure and Flippy Flop.]
Half Measure Snatches Win from POWERS
Half Measure (1-1) 173.80
POWERS (1-1) 125.35
Smooth Moves by Half Measure
- With 53.00 points, the Seattle Seahawks Defense had the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 40.10 points, Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Half Measure was still able to win.
- Devin Hester scored 34.90 points to beat his projected point total by 474.0%, which led the matchup.
- With 15.00 points versus a projected 11.51, Blair Walsh exceeded his scoring projection by 30.3%.
- Half Measure had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for POWERS.
- Half Measure had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- With a margin of victory of 48.45 points, Half Measure had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Anquan Boldin scored only 1.90 points against his projected 10.52.
Desert Destroyers Beats Flippy Flop
Desert Destroyers (2-0) 152.75
Flippy Flop (0-2) 139.15
Missed Opportunities by Flippy Flop
- Fred Davis was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.40 points.
- Flippy Flop was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Flippy Flop could have used more points from the TE position, where Desert Destroyers beat them 10.10 – 0.40.
- Flippy Flop had 8 of their 18 starters fall short of their projected point total.
- The 1.10 points scored by Eddie Lacy was just 9.0% of his 12.23-point projection.
- The 13.60-point win by Desert Destroyers failed to cover the 32.49-point spread.
- Desert Destroyers won even though Flippy Flop performed better against their scoring projection. Flippy Flop scored 92.9% of their 149.73 projected points, while Desert Destroyers recorded 83.8% of their 182.22-point projection.
- Flippy Flop got a combined 40.40 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Desert Destroyers was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the third-highest WR score in the league this week with 23.20 points.
- Even in the loss, the 16.00 points scored by Darren McFadden was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Adam Jones was a bright spot in the loss, scoring 15.30 points and beating his projected point total by a league-leading 466.7%.