[For those keeping score, this is actually June the twelfth. The date posted is when I saved the definition for a blog post of the same day. I couldn’t fathom how true and timely the thought behind this post would be.]
1. The condition of being temporarily set aside; suspension: held the plan in abeyance.
2. Law A condition of undetermined ownership, as of an estate that has not yet been assigned.
1. Inactive but capable of becoming active; “her feelings of affection are dormant but easily awakened”
Going by my posting chronology, the last post I made was the seventh of February. Much happened between that point and early April. The quick version?
- random gaming (and screenshots) on my PSP
- getting more script doctor work
- shutting down a scam targeting freelancers
- more desktop captures
- getting a new Figment badge
- signing up (and participating in) Camp Nano’s April session
- starting a new screenplay
- increasing my “Road to Glory” tally
Much had me occupied, so I temporarily sacrificed this blog a while to keep up with my creativity and obligations.
I still plan to fill my bar; write; stay committed to my family; and retroactively update this blog. subscribers get alerted of all my posts: whether posted “fresh” or a month ago. [That could sound like a shameless plug, but it’s the darn tootin’ truth.]
By the end of summer I do hope to have some new things added to this blog. Please stay tuned…especially if you like me. I shall have more interesting things to come.
“Be patient”… “The waters around [me] have grown”…
…And I thank you for your support,