The image represents the heading a tad. Some literary flatlining has been going on. Not in the blocked writing fashion, but more as a recovery effort. I suppose the blog has become collateral damage as a result…just as my failure to update my writing sites.
In the last thirty days (in no particular order) I was:
- Completing Camp Nano with thirty minutes to spare; breaking my single day writing record.
- Finishing two short film scripts and a “micro-short” story (all contest entries) – while doing Camp Nano.
- Learning of Script Frenzy formally ending, and assisting in an organizational effort to rescue it in some form.
- Creating a new group on Figment to help an overlooked demographic.
- Committing to Camp Nano’s August session; taking a super-rebellious stance.
- Possibly bricked (then unbricked) my PSP again; consuming a few days.
- Joining a new writing site with the hopes of centralizing my stuff and offering perks to those who like my literary endeavors.
- Spending a weekend out of town. Won’t get into the details; but random pictures for posting.
Quite a logjam of information! I’ll write about it all, but it will happen more out of sequence than a Quentin Tarantino flick. The winners will be those who subscribe to the blog: since they get notified of my posts…no matter what I set the date as. All the rest will have to keep clicking and checking for anything above which caught interest. I’ll link as I go, meaning I’ll keep this post at the top until late July, but some things may get lost in the shuffle.
I’m not trying to force anyone to subscribe, but there are perks: especially once I give the layout another renovation. Hopefully the posts will all be up before camp starts again, but who knows. I still plan on adding to the “cabin blog” we started before the June session. Call it moonlighting…but I did make a couple posts very similar here as I had there.
More could be mentioned, but I’ll save it for one of the secretive posts. Keep checking back; unless you’re a notified subscriber – since you’ll know the minute something is posted; no matter how heavy on the chronitons an entry happens to be.