In horse racing and drinking, I think they call it Post Time?
That is long gone I suppose…unless you want to count this as
The End is the Beginning is the End the beginning of the end is the Beginning is the End for session one of Camp Nanowrimo 2012.
I’m still approaching the middle of the race: shy of the halfway mark of 25k. Here’s the breakdown…
- Average Words Needed Per Day: 1,667
- My Average: 1,245
- Target Word Count: 50,000
- My Total (19th @ 11:59pm): 24,907
- Words Remaining: 25,093
- Current Day: 20
- Days Remaining: 11
- At This Rate You Will Finish On: July 10, 2012
- Words Per Day To Finish On Time: 2,282
- July 10th? That’s not an option!
- Time to do like JSBX and kick it into High Gear, baby (sans reindeer in my vehicle’s grille, of course).